When it comes to bedroom design, a lot of people generally choose the rectangular and square beds. The truth is modern round beds can transform yours into brand new sleepy space. For you who love this delightful innovation, we have gathered up some inspirations below.
1. Impressive Combination
If you find the circle bed unappealing, please think twice. The key is super simple. Just don’t be afraid of mixing constrasting colors.
• From the concrete wall to the floor, everything is in neutral shade.
• With the exception, the red bench and headboard introduce a pop of color into the bedchamber.
• While the area rug and throw pillow add different textures to the room.
2. An Opulent Statement
You don’t have to stay at 5-star hotel to experience luxurious bedroom. All you need is a circular tufted bed.
• Black functions as the background color here.
• Two cylinder marble tables on either side of bed scream for the lavishness.
• The patterned bed sheet and geometric pillows steal the show.
• While the two-tone bed canopy is so eye-catching.
3. Welcoming Dreamscape
This sleeping area gets traditional and modern touches at the same time. The secret is a smart use of soothing hues. Of course, it looks supremely mesmerizing.
• The queen round bed gives you and your spouse better night’s sleep.
• The room features wall mural, patterned area rug and French-style ceiling light.
• Satin bed and pillow covers invite the plush aura into the space.
• The dark wooden floor emanates the intimate feeling.
4. The Royal Nuance
Purple is always associated with the royal status. So, why don’t you give this idea a try? We promise you will be seemingly the owner of boutique hotel.
• The wall mural, table lamp, and ceiling light are the show stoppers here.
• LED and floral pattern throw pillows spice up the room.
• Sheer bed canopy offers maximum comfort and serenity.
• C-shaped tufted bench creates glamorous vibe.
5. Marvelous Minimalism
Since circular bed is sleek, it fits into both minimalist and contemporary bedroom. It also produces the clean and spacious feel.
• In this bedchamber, long purple curtains give the room refreshing change.
• The wooden wall and floor blend harmoniously with the curved ceiling.
• Silk bed sheet and throw pillows are ultra comfortable.
• The ceiling light, egg pod chair, and floor lamp lend the space stylish look.
6. Alluring Monochrome Flair
Dream of chic bedchamber? You can easily turn it into reality by adopting the simple decor. You might get surprised as it is not monotonous at all.
• Paint the ceiling, floor, and wall in white.
• Install black slate tiles to keep the things balanced.
• Place white circle bed at room’s heart.
• Complement it with a black bedding and shag rug.
• The mirrored wall enlarges the area.
7. Fashionable Corner
Who doesn’t want to lie on this cool bed? As you step into the room, you will feel the welcoming aura. All is beautifully designed.
• The round bed, armchair, and throw pillows come in the same pattern.
• Circular mirrors double as the decorative elements.
• The custom-made storage box is such nice addition to the bed.
8. Playful Twist
Upgrade young adult’s bedchamber with the plush round bed. Moreover, fun and cheerful details are crucial elements here.
• Place white bed in the corner of the room.
• The geometric bed sheet, blanket, and lively blue throw pillows adorn the bed.
• Put the bean bag daybed on the soft rug.
• Hang mirrors in various sizes on the wall.
• Let the artificial sunflowers add some life to your sleeping area.
9. Romantic Night Getaway
Red is a symbol of love. That’s the reason you should incorporate this bold color into your bedroom. It also depicts the modern, mysterious, and tranquil atmosphere.
• Pair the scarlet red circular bed with a red glass vase, table lamps, and pillows.
• To welcome the warm and inviting air, the floor and walls must be in beige color.
• Hanging artworks and flowers perk up the whole area.
10. The Real Comfort Zone
Your sleepy space won’t look bland as long as there is circle bed. It surely keeps the boredoms at the bay.
• The white ceiling, bed, and wall evoke a bright, open, and sunny nuance.
• A charming wallpaper and mount light add visual interest to the room.
• White curved cabinet with black top catches the eye.
• Ceramic tiles give the whole space shiny finish.
11. Exquisite Treasure
Picking circular bed is the right choice. Beside providing the room glamorous touch, it suits your personal need.
• First thing first, go for relaxing space scheme such as beige, tan, ivory, or white.
• Install many downlights to illuminate your bedroom in the night.
• Suspend pearly white ornament on the ceiling.
• The bedchamber is bursting with color. Thanks to hot orange pillows.
12. Perfect Color Combo
Searching for modern round beds? It should be put on your top list. Just look at that white and maroon loopy twist. You can hardly regret it.
• To make your room more attractive, embellish it with mocktail glasses.
• Square bedside tables clearly showcase the well-defined lines.
• The table lamp radiates the room with its soft glow after the dark.
• White ceramic tiles balance out the dark walls and furnitures.
13. Strong Feminine Aura
When you have white round bed, that means you can play with the patterns and colors as you desire. For a princess-like bedchamber, let’s follow our tips below.
• Display beige textured blanket on the bed.
• Install black and white floral wallpaper.
• Arrange the decorative elements on two minimalist bedside tables.
• The light wooden floor soothes the area.
• While the triennale pendant lights enhance the rustic flavor.
14. Shades of Yellow
If you think about the accent color, do not hesitate to choose yellow. This bright tone will make you feel happy, nice, and optimistic.
• In this bedroom, black and white serve as the background shade.
• The walls are coated in pale yellow paint.
• Floor lamps, throw pillows, and circle-shaped headboards come in bold yellow.
• The lighting truly grabs the attention due to its grandeur.
15. Gender-Neutral Sweet Escape
The space color does matter in your bedchamber interior. Because it will reflect the homeowner’s personality.
• Mind-relaxing hues lead to tranquil zone.
• An oversized headboard makes a big difference.
• The wooden wall and floor incorporate new texture to the room.
• The downlights keep yours from looking gloomy.
• Simple bedside table is such space-saving furniture.
Overall, those modern round beds won’t fail to fascinate you. However, a trendy bedroom obviously takes a bit of elbow grease and thorough planning. So, do not wait any longer! Let’s get the major project started!