When it comes to the home feature, garage doors are essential yet often-overlooked parts. They complement your living space and make it standout. Are you looking for some inspirations? You are in the right place. Here we have covered great choices to help you out.
1. Carriage Style
If you love something traditional, this idea is the best option. Because the barns are outfitted with these doors. The garage was used to store the horse-drawn vehicle in the 1900s. However, it hosted the cars since 1950s. Without doubt, the doors will always exude the old-world charms.
• The brick details add the rustic flavor and textural elements to your abode.
• Plywood doors give the home elegant touch.
• Black wrought-iron strap hinges team up well with the plywood.
• Gold reflective windows steal the spotlight.
• The wall sconces bring good memories back in the past as if you were living in the glorious period.
2. The Majestic French
Again, we have the design that will catch the interest of vintage design fans. As you can see, the triple French country doors exhibit the European luxury in no time. They adorn a home with mansard roof. The result couldn’t be more welcoming and appealing for certain.
• The dark brown wooden doors mix well with the cream outdoor walls.
• Steel blue roof shingles pop againts the neutral-toned siding, doors, and walls.
• The dormer windows and doors display the symmetrical pleasure.
• Black asphalt driveway makes everything feel outstanding.
3. Modern Farmhouse
Here, these chevron garage doors truly boast the modern and traditional flavors at the same time. Thanks to the cedar wood panels and geometric patterns. The unpolished finish also lets their country personality shine through. Your neightbors must be envious.
• The color of the doors blend nicely with the brick driveway.
• Black iron strap hinges and handles dress up the doors.
• White claddings brighten up the area.
• Growing plants add some life to the space.
• Inequally-sized doors really grab the attention.
4. Spanish’s Magnificence
The homeowner successfully showcases impressive white Mediterannean garage doors. They are tastefully crafted for sure. Moreover, the wrought-iron strap hinges and handles beautify the stunning duo. Not to mention, the wood plank external cladding serves as the showstopper.
• The multi-paned windows let garage get more sunlight.
• Brick driveway injects the space with color burst in red.
• Stone coated steel roofing is so Mediterannean.
• Octagon window and wall sconce work as the decorative elements.
• Blossomming red flowers perk the garage up.
5. Dreamy Ranch
This contemporary ranch-style home really fascinates us. It infuses the living space with the relaxed, cozy, and rustic setting. For the garages, they shelter up to three cars. We can’t get enough of the enticing dark wood doors. It is exactly the place that you want to move in, right?
• Low slopes of ranch house are so delightful.
• Stone wall cladding introduces new textures.
• The block-paved driveway fits perfectly with the whole home.
• The wood plank roofing creates the timeless character.
6. Repeat The Shapes
Like the other historic houses, it normally does not feature garages. To make this old building fits the modern standard, the homewoner installs the wooden doors with the Z-shaped braces. They still look classic though. But they up the design game. As the result, there is no huge difference with surroundings.
• White-painted doors emanate the clean, bright, and open ambience.
• Brick wall cladding gives the home a pop of invigorating color.
• Black wrought iron strap hinges and handles echo the area.
• The dirt driveway is not only effective and simple setup but also suitable for a low-budget people.
7. Spring Replacement
Your doors cannot run properly. Well, the factor is your broken torsion springs. We know this problem is so frustating.
But do not worry. There is a solution to every problem, right? Before replacing old springs, be sure you don’t lift the door by your hands. This project also requires right procedures and special tools.
• Wear safety glasses and stand on the strong ladder. Keep your body away from brokensprings.
• Prepare vise grips, winding bars, steel rods, sockets, rag, socket wrench, and adjustable wrench.
• Measure new and old springs thoroughly.
• Give mark on the torsion shaft.
• Unwind your broken springs.
• Loosen hardware of the torsion.
• Replace the door springs and reinstall the hardware.
• Wind your new springs and double-check the doors.
• Connect the opener again.
8. Midcentury Modern Transformation
When you see this garage, you will notice that it is a mix of modern and aged architectural design. Some of the 21-st century upgrade are the concrete driveway, shallow roof pitch and geometric shapes. They all provide this traditional homean artistic appeal.
• Brick cladding creates the rustic aesthetic.
• Grey and white paint colors add the elegance to the abode.
• The glass windows deliver the sunny ambience to the garage.
9. Sleek House
In case you like something fresh, give this idea a go. The flat panel doors with smooth finish boost a sense of modernism.
Interestingly, the dweller coats them in pastel grey paint to exude the stylish statement. For the details, they are really subtle, even nearly invisible.
• Decomposed granite driveway is perfect addition to the modern exterior.
• Palm trees and the other plants serves as beautiful landscapes.
• Beige outdoor walls bring the soothing and mind-relaxing atmosphere to the whole area.
• The flat roof continues the trendy look of the doors.
10. From Outdated to Updated
Who states coachman-style doors are not for minimalist home? It is indeed wrong. The picture above says it all.
This house does not only have vintage architecture but also high-end look. Additionally, it is such the real blend of simplicity and beauty.
• A couple of wooden-paneled garages accomodate two automobiles.
• The fleur de lis handles lend the home antique character.
• Potted spruce creates the marvelous and organic landscaping.
• Asphalt driveway pairs well with the neutral-colored home.
• The brown exterior wall with a simple and straight horizontal lines injects the buiding with minimalist flavor.
• Wall sconces embellish the garages as well as illuminating it after the dark.
Since the garage doors have the power to significantly increase your home’s value, an improvement is a must. Whenever you decide on design facelift, do not hesitate to steal our winning ideas above