You might be asking yourself, “Do I really need to join group boards on Pinterest?”
The simple answer is… YES! You absolutely should be using group boards in your pinning strategy because they have the ability to:
- Get your pins in front of thousands of pinners.
- Get your blog or biz noticed by influencers in your industry.
- Increase your chances for viral pins
- Get tons of targeted traffic to your site
- Get even more followers on Pinterest
Being able to pin to group boards cuts out the need to have thousands of followers on your own Pinterest account. As you know, growing a following on any social platform can take a lot of time and effort. BUT, when you contribute to group boards on Pinterest your pins have the potential to get seen (and repinned) by thousands of interested pinners in an instant!